Position: Automation QA Analyst
Designation: Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
Location: Mangalore, India
No. of Positions: 03
Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 1700+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (glowtouch.com or diya.net) to know more about us.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a skilled QA Engineer to join our engineering team. This role focuses on the development and growth of a unique hosted application that serves hundreds of millions of page views per month. Collaborate with our talented team to learn new tools and technologies and be a leader by owning projects and driving them from start to finish. You will be working directly on organization-wide core initiatives to help improve the hosting platform and provide a better experience for our customers.
1) Experience with different QA Methodologies.
3) Experience with working on QA Automation tools like Selenium or Cypress.io or Robot Framework.
4) Experience with manual testing, creating test documents like test plans/test cases.
5) Demonstrated experience contributing to automation frameworks.
6) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Automating the test cases using automation tools/Scripts.
2. Partner with the team to work on manual test efforts when required.
3. Develop, maintain and execute test cases and test plans.
4. Translate functional and technical requirements into test cases.
5. Identify usability issues and functional deficiencies.
6. Enter bugs into defect tracking tool and verify bug fixes.
7. Interact with clients and update progress to team and managers on daily basis.
Qualifications: Graduates & Above