Position: Campaign Specialist
Designation: Campaign Specialist
Location: Mangalore, India
No. of Positions: 01
Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 2000+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (glowtouch.com or diya.net) to know more about us.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a member of the Campaigns team, the Campaign Operations Specialist performs email campaign execution, ensuring that campaigns are delivered to market with quality, impact and efficiency. The successful Campaign Operations Specialist is extremely detail-oriented, a quick learner and a team player who can interact will with a busy team, and juggle multiple projects at once. Good English communications skills are a must!
- Data savvy
- Understands basic database concepts
- Eager to understand what data is available and how to access it
- Understands Boolean logic and can use to create lists
- Carefully QA’s their work by running counts on key fields and comparing counts from past campaigns to ensure they are correct
- Process focused
- Understands the value of following process
- Loves checklists and uses them faithfully
- Identifies opportunities to make the existing process more efficient and offers suggestions
- Understands deliverable due dates and ensures each step is completed on time
- Committed to delivering campaigns that are as close to perfect as possible, and will not knowingly deploy a campaign with errors
- Uses QA checklists to document QA process and sign off on campaign readiness
- Questions and challenges results when they do not look right
- Deployment Expert
- Proficient at getting tool to create the desired result, whether it’s pulling a list, sending an email or setting up a targeted interstitial
- Curious to learn how to get the most of tools available to create efficiencies and opportunities
- Has basic HTML knowledge – is comfortable making basic edits to code delivered to them
- Monitors performance to understand how campaigns are performing
- Comfortable running and reviewing reports and report results
Additional desired technical skills:
Experience working with data and understanding of relational databases
Exposure to an email deployment tool. SalesForce/ExactTarget strongly preferred.
Knows basic SQL
Has scripting language knowledge/experience.
Qualifications: Graduates & Above