Position: Devops Engineer
Designation: Software Engineer
Location: Mangalore, India
No. of Positions: 01
Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 1700+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (glowtouch.com or diya.net) to know more about us.
Summary of Position:
Seeking a highly motivated test automation architect to advance our testing to the next level. This is a hands-on Automation architect role for QA Team. The Test Automation Architect will have to streamline tests processes with the goal of simultaneously improving quality, content delivery, and schedule in a fully automated environment. The candidate will be well versed in writing automation scripts, automation technologies and continuous integration and deployment. They will be capable of designing, implementing and maintaining testing solutions to enable continuous integration and testing, capturing key metrics to allow deep analysis of the behavior of the testing environment. Should know to manage Linux and Windows Systems with programming skill. The candidate will be closely working with Engineering team (Dev/QA) to understand system and plan for CI/CD accordingly.
- 3+ years of CI/CD engineering experience.
- Excellent programming skill with 3 years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby, Perl and Shell scripting
- Well versed in Selenium Grid Framework and implementation on Unix and Windows.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Windows Systems
- Hands on experience with Docker, Jenkins/Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, Stash (Git)
- Knowledge on testing frameworks (BDD/TDD/DDF)
- Ability to resolve technical challenges raised by team
- Ability to choose the best tools and solutions for the release management function
- Deep understanding and passion for software quality assurance strategies and automation techniques
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Understanding of Agile methodology of SDLC.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Understand, Analyze, Plan and implement CI/CD
- Investigate tools and technologies to achieve continuous integration and deployment
- Recommend improvement in test automation practices, techniques and tools
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA and Dev environments.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Maintain documentation of the infrastructure
- Guide, train and mentor QA Engineers
Qualifications: Graduates & Above