Role of the Position: ERP Project Manager
Designation: Project Manager
Work Location: Mangalore/Mysore/WFH
No. of positions: 01
Department: Application Development
GlowTouch Technologies, (www.glowtouch.com) delivering Customer Experience Management Solutions, Contact Centre Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing and Technology outsourcing. We have started our business in 2002 and today we are with 2300+ professionals operating from Mangalore, Bangalore, Mysore in India , Louisville KA USA, and Dominican Republic at Central America. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com) to know more about us. Diya Systems (www.diya.net) is the subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies
Summary of the Position:
- This position requires candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate with at least 7+ years of experience in ERP Project Management.
Qualification & Certifications
- BE or MCA or Equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years in Project Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successfully managing ERP implementation projects from inception to project closure
- Developing viable and effective project and resource plans for ERP implementations
- Proactively identifying and managing risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Work closely with senior leadership to define ERP requirements
- Ongoing maintenance of ERP System
- Generate and maintain reports as needed on ERP
- Gather requirements for reports across various departments from the ERP
- Learn and implement other systems as needed
- Troubleshoot software issues and work with development team to resolve them
- Participate in demos, onboarding, and support activities as needed
- Web application development, UI/UX, and database experience is a plus
- Experience with the entire software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Very strong communication, documentation, and presentation skills. Able to communicate with customers and offshore team members using multiple channels (voice, video, email, chat, etc.) to ensure that information is clearly understood by all parties.
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Management skills that hold team members accountable for performance while also fostering collaboration and respect.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Strong in programming
- Good Team Player , Should be dynamic, self motivated and disciplined.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take decision under stressful condition.
- Willing to learn, innovate and achieve the best
- Strong negotiation and liaison skills