Role of the Position: Java Full Stack Developer
Designation: Software Consultant
Work Location: Mangalore/Mysore/WFH
No. of positions: 02
Department: Application Development
GlowTouch Technologies, (www.glowtouch.com) delivering Customer Experience Management Solutions, Contact Centre Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing and Technology outsourcing. We have started our business in 2002 and today we are with 2300+ professionals operating from Mangalore, Bangalore, Mysore in India , Louisville KA USA, and Dominican Republic at Central America. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com) to know more about us. Diya Systems (www.diya.net) is the subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies
Summary of the Position:
Qualification & Certifications
- BE or MCA or Equivalent
- Minimum of 6- 12 years in development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skill
- Deep understanding of current and emerging web architecture and tools
- Hands-on experience with frameworks such as J2EE, Grails, Angular, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Able to quickly traverse and grasp implementation in existing large and complex codebase.
- Preferred experience with an app/web server such as Tomcat, WebLogic, or JBoss.
- General relational database experience, most notably later versions of SQL Server, and Oracle and strong knowledge of writing efficient and performant queries.
- Should have worked and had good exposure on how and best ways to improve the performance of the product.
- Design and help develop reusable web/server-side components for common functionality that is found repeated across the platform
- Ability to multi-task and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to function in a high-pressure and demanding environment.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers, PO, SM, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on software development technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Design, develop, and test applications following established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current software technologies. Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyse and resolve complex technical, and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties. Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time.
- Experience using Unibasic and Unidata preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Strong in programming
- Good Team Player , Should be dynamic, self motivated and disciplined.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take decision under stressful condition.
- Willing to learn, innovate and achieve the best
- Strong negotiation and liaison skills