Role of the Position: Python Developer
Designation: Engineer/Senior engineer
Work Location: Mangalore/Mysore/WFH
No. of positions: 02
Department: Application Development
GlowTouch Technologies, (www.glowtouch.com) delivering Customer Experience Management Solutions, Contact Centre Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing and Technology outsourcing. We have started our business in 2002 and today we are with 2300+ professionals operating from Mangalore, Bangalore, Mysore in India , Louisville KA USA, and Dominican Republic at Central America. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com) to know more about us. Diya Systems (www.diya.net) is the subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies
Summary of the Position:
- This position requires candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate with at least 4+ years of experience in Python, Spark, Pyspark, Scala.
Qualification & Certifications
- BE or MCA or Equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years in Development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development – Lead the development of pipelines and processes used to manage data on-premise and on the Cloud using traditional ETL and RDBMS tools and/or contemporary tools like MAPR, Spark,Lambda, Python, Scala, Hadoop, HDFS, AVRO, PostgreSQL
- Data Integration – Plan and build data integrations between internal and external data sources andsystems. Develop data acquisition, integration and distribution strategies to drive analytical solutions
- Data Modeling – contribute to new processes, programs, and procedures to help model structured andunstructured data
- Architecture – contribute to conceptualization, design, and maintenance
- Data Stewardship – contribute to data definitions and lineage across the organization. Define and sharesystems of record, catalog operational and nonoperational data stores
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to provide necessary data and best practices to modelapplications
- Mentoring – Develop experts in analytic specializations within the Verisk Analytic Community
- Analytics Community – Enable development of the Verisk Analytics Community by advancing DataEngineering as a discipline
- Industry Research – Share and adopt technical innovations and new developments in relevant analyticfields
- Excellent programming skills, particularly in one or more of Spark, SAS, R, Python
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL (e.g., Hadoop, HBase, MongoDB and/or Neo4j) databases
- Knowledge in one or more of Big Data Platforms, Predictive Modeling, MachineLearning, Entity Resolution, Time-series Forecasting, Graph Databases, Network Analytics, NeuralNetworks, NLP, Computer Vision, ASR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Strong in programming
- Good Team Player , Should be dynamic, self motivated and disciplined.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take decision under stressful condition.
- Willing to learn, innovate and achieve the best
- Strong negotiation and liaison skills