TITLE : Senior Software Engineer(Dotnet Developer)
LOCATION : Mangalore, India
No. of position : 03
About Company: Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 1400+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com or www.diya.net) to know more about us.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building and maintaining .NET applications. Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate, design, and develop code for applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions, databases, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Interact with development team, QA, and project managers.
Graduates or above
5-7 years of experience
- Expert level knowledge and experience in technologies/tools such as C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, WCF Web Services, ORM framework, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Visual Studio, TFS/GIT, Angular JS,AJAX, jQuery, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, XML, JSON. Expert level knowledge and experience in the design and development of MS SQL and/or Oracle databases
- Good concept & knowledge of OOP, RDBMS etc.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with popular web application frameworks and REST web services
- Experience with legacy ASP and DCOM
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Writes clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket
- Azure and/or AWS cloud application architecture
- ASP.NET Core experience
- ASP.NET MVC 3 / 4 /5 knowledge
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP) design and programming