TITLE : Senior Software Engineer / Senior Test Engineer-QA
LOCATION : Mangalore, India
No. of position : 01
Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 1400+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com or www.diya.net) to know more about us.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This role focuses on the development and growth of a unique hosted application that serves hundreds of millions of page views per month.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with our talented team to learn new tools and technologies and be a leader by owning projects and driving them from start to finish. You will be working directly on organization-wide core initiatives to help improve the hosting platform and provide a better experience for our customers.
- B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/ Information Technology /Electronics/Electrical / M.C.A / M.Sc. in Comp. Science .
- 5+ Years in software testing (Manual testing + Test automation)
- Strong knowledge of software testing (QA) methodologies, tools, processes and best practices.
- Should have good understanding and experience in Web Application testing.
- Hands-on experience with Web Hosting application testing is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with tools like SPIRA and JIRA is essential.
- Strong and proactive communication skills to handle client calls/chats independently
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, TestNG, Maven, SoapUI is preferred.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus