TITLE : Software Engineer-Java
LOCATION : Mangalore, India
No. of position : 01
About Company:Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 1400+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (www.glowtouch.com or www.diya.net) to know more about us. SUMMARY OF POSITION This role focuses on the development and growth of a unique hosted application that serves hundreds of millions of page views per month.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Software Engineers at Endurance develop engaging, responsive, scalable & reliable web services and web-presence products for our 4+ million subscriber base. At Endurance, we build the web. Our products range from Web hosting, VPS, Dedicated servers, Security, Backups, Cloud, Optimized CMS’s, Ecommerce and complex scale-as-you-grow solutions. Our company’s world-class family of brands includes Bigrock, Resellerclub, LogicBoxes, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. As part of the Software Engineering team, you will work with a team of highly technical Software engineers, Operation Engineers, Product Managers etc to engineer great products, deliver five 9’s uptime, build reliable systems, tools & automate processes. Our teams are small, yet incredibly impactful. We’re highly-motivated, engaged, and empowered to make a difference. We’re looking for talented engineers with a strong engineering background and a penchant for solving complex technical problems. Does this sound like you?
- Graduates or Post Graduates
- 2+ years experience building responsive web services in Java or PHP or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of software testing (QA) methodologies, tools, processes and best practices.
- Should have good understanding and experience in Web Application testing.
- Hands-on experience with Web Hosting application testing is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with tools like SPIRA and JIRA is essential.
- Strong and proactive communication skills to handle client calls/chats independently
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, TestNG, Maven, SoapUI is preferred.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus