Position: ETL Developer
Designation: Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
Location: Mangalore, India
No. of Positions: 5
Diya Systems, is a fully owned subsidiary of GlowTouch Technologies, an award-winning technology services firm delivering custom technology services to business of all sizes around the globe. Headquartered in Mangalore, India, Diya Systems, provide custom application development services, customer and technical support, website development, and more. We started our operations in 2001 and today we are with 2000+ professionals. We are the largest IT/ITeS Company based out of Mangalore. We have been certified in 9001:2015 (QMS), 14001:2015 (EMS) and 27001:2015 (ISMS). You may visit our website (glowtouch.com or diya.net) to know more about us.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a skilled ETL Developer to join our engineering team.
- Be a key contributor to the design and development of a scalable and cost-effective cloud-
- based data platform based on a data lake design
- Develop data platform components in a cloud environment to ingest data and events from
- cloud and on-premises environments as well as third parties
- Build automated pipelines and data services to validate, catalog, aggregate and transform
- ingested data
- Build automated data delivery pipelines and services to integrate data from the data lake to
- internal and external consuming applications and services
- Build and deliver cloud-based deployment and monitoring capabilities consistent with
- Keep knowledge and skills current with the latest cloud services, features and best practices
- Technical Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Data Warehousing and BI
- In depth knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions using
- enterprise ETL tools (experience with IBM DataStage is preferred).
- Experience with large or partitioned relational databases (Aurora / MySQL / DB2)
- Very strong SQL and data analysis capabilities
- Experience in developing and implementing data integration and DW solutions in Netezza a
- Experience with Cognos a plus.
- Agile development (Scrum) experience
- Other preferred experience includes working with DevOps practices, SaaS, IaaS, code
- management (CodeCommit, git), deployment tools (CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Jenkins, Shell
- scripting), and Continuous Delivery
- Primary AWS development skills include S3, IAM, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, APIGateway,
- Redshift, EMR, Glue, and CloudFormation
Qualifications: Graduates & Above